Sunday, August 3, 2008

My extra Duplo lego pieces - sold

I bought duplo Lego Ville Doll house for my kids, and they have
so much fun playing with it. Then I chanced upon another
Duplo Doll house set ( an earlier version) and I bought more
to add on to the current. However, this means that I have some
duplicates so I would like to sell off the duplicates.
Below are those on sales and they are new. Please note that base 
plates are not on sales, they are there to secure the pieces.


The dining table and chair set


The kitchen


The happy parents



The happy children


The beds (adult and kid bed)


The toilet

The children's beds can even be stacked.


If you are interested in any, do email me or leave a comment.

Update (too tired to do that yesterday)

The breakdown and pricing of the pieces as follows :-

The family set (Daddy, Mummy, brother and sister) $20
The rest of the items (at $2 each) :-
1 orangy table, 4 red chairs
1 kitchen stove, 1 kitchen sink
2 blue adult bed, 1 pink kid bed, 1 green kid bed
1 shower head, 1 toilet seat (cover can be lifted up and down), 1 toilet basin

No comments:

Post a Comment