Sunday, April 10, 2011

LeapFrog WordLaunch Learn-to-Read-It System


Hi,

I bought this set from TANGS some time back but my girl did not really utilise it so it is very new. Now that she is in P1, she has less time and I think it is too simple for her too. I would like to sell it off at $50. Please look at the condtion of the item below.

 The white letter tiles and the manual

 Close up of white letter tiles

 The main  launcher

 All packed (Ya the plastic bags are still intact!)

  The box with contents enclosed inside


Kindly contact me at sherlyn.lui@gmail.com if you are interested. I prefer to meet up to hand over this item. The collection place will be Clementi Mall during weekdays from 1230 - 1250, or Sat 11am at Thomson Imperial Court, or other timings in weekend will be Clementi.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment